Care & Cleaning
How to clean your sheepskin slippers
- We do not recommend that you machine wash your Wild & Wol slippers.
- To clean the outside, simply wipe with a damp, cotton cloth and apply hide food to the leather covering. For Springbok slippers, apply a hide protection spray.
- For more stubborn stains, lightly brush the cover with a soft-bristled brush before treating it.
- To clean the sheepskin, you can use a brush to remove dry dirt.
- If you would like to freshen up your sheepskin, lightly spray a mixture of water and tea tree oil into the slipper and allow it to dry completely in a shaded area.
- The soles can be cleaned with soap and water using a cloth or a brush.